I ordered shirts in October for an event that was held on November 7th, 2015.The day before my event I still didn't have my shirts and they were still assuring me and lying to me telling me my shirts were almost ready and getting ready to go to shipping, etc.

I talked to 2 different people who told me I would have my shirts! I never got my shirts. I talked to managers who do nothing. They said there has been a printing delay.

It is now November 24th and I STILL DO NOT HAVE MY SHIRTS! And every time I call they are not taking calls! I have sent emails and still nothing.

Unbelievable!At least give me back my money!!!

This person wrote the review because of "poor customer service and no deliveery!" of ooshirts t-shirt from Ooshirts. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $327 and wants Ooshirts to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was that the item didnt arrive, this company sucks, no customer service closed and wont give me back my money. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ooshirts for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ooshirts?

Comments