1.7

This company is horrible when the product was printed wrong , i tried for days to get someone on the phone, literally waited an hour and then put on hold and then disconnected.filed the complaint on website for claim and NO CALLS BACK FOR 2 WEEKS.

We started the process feb 23rd. it is now april 22nd. I still dont have correct shirts and i dont have a resolution. I get emails stating i should file claim again, but when I do it says I cannot file a claim because one is already open.

Its frustrating to business with the company and I will NEVER order from them again.

I will tell everyone I know the same thing.HORRIBLE.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $466. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ooshirts. He best about ooshirts t-shirt from Ooshirts was selection. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ooshirts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Ooshirts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ooshirts?

Comments