I designed and ordered a shirt for my sister's bday.The order was supposed to arrive on 9/23 (her bday was 9/25).

When it hadn't arrived by the 25th, I called to check on the order. I was on hold for 37 minutes before a woman answered the phone.

I gave her the order number, and she said it hadn't even been printed yet, then offered me a 20% coupon on the order instead.I asked her how it was possible that my design hadn't even been printed when it was supposed to ARRIVE two days ago, and she hung up on me!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of customer service and failure to deliver order. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ooshirts shirt and associated monetary loss in the amount of $22. Ooshirts needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ooshirts shirt in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ooshirts.

Had an Experience with Ooshirts?

Comments